Araani Video Smoke Detection is the world's leading solution for high risk applications or high-roofed buildings.
This first-hand account is taken from the STFSUK Facebook page.
It tells the unedited story of one of the heroic firefighters who entered the inferno at Grenfell Tower on Wednesday 14th June, 2017.
There are “reasonable grounds” to suspect Kensington Borough Council is guilty of corporate manslaughter for its role in the death of at least 80 people after the Grenfell Tower fire, Scotland Yard has revealed.
Are you sure that you're complying with all of your duties as the 'Responsible Person' for fire safety at your premises?This handy guide will help you ensure you're on the right side of the law, and that your fire extinguisher maintenance policies are up to speed.
After a tearful farewell, Rosanne has left Blazequel for even better things.Enjoy yourself in France Rosanne!
Do you rent or let a residential dwelling? If so, it's essential that you are aware of the latest Carbon Monoxide safety legislation which enforces that residential landlords must protect high risk areas of their properties with CO Detectors. Download our guide for more information!
Carbon Monoxide is odorless, has no smell and is totally invisible... That's why it's essential that you're aware of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide to ensure you can keep yourself and those around you safe.