- About Us
- Products & Solutions
- Industry Sectors
- Resources & Downloads
With BBQ season on the horizon (we hope), we felt it would be timely to recirculate our Carbon Monoxide safety guide. Download our guide to find out the essential knowledge you need to keep yourself and your family safe. Please share this guide with your friends to spread the word!
Carbon Monoxide is odorless, has no smell and is totally invisible. Apart from the symptoms such as drowsiness, dizziness and nausea you could breath it without ever realizing you were slowly poisoning yourself, with fatal or lifechanging consequences. That’s why it’s essential that you’re aware of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide to ensure you can keep yourself and those around you safe.
Our CO Safety Guide is designed to help you stay safe from the risk of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. You can download it here – Carbon Monoxide Safety Guide.
If you’re a residential landlord it’s also essential that you’re aware of the new CO Safety Regulations that now apply to anyone who lets out a residential dwelling, to ensure you’re on the right side of the law.