- About Us
- Products & Solutions
- Industry Sectors
- Resources & Downloads
The Induction Training of staff in fire safety is an obligatory requirement to comply with Regulations.
This course has been designed to give all staff a basic knowledge of fire safety and confidence in using extinguishers in the event of a fire. The course duration is 30-45 minutes, and a Certificate with the names of those present will be issued.
1. What to do if you discover a fire
2. Raising the alarm
4. Theory of fire and the fire triangle
5. Types of fire
6. Types of extinguisher and their uses
7. Safety tips when using extinguishers
8. Instruction and demonstration of using extinguishers, during which the participants can experience letting off an extinguisher – a potentially invaluable experience in a real emergency
Contact us today to find out more about our very popular Induction Fire Safety Training Course for all staff.
Call us on 01234 357357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Fire Safety Induction Training
Contact us today for your free quotation!
Blazequel have never failed to provide a very reliable and professional service.Read More...
...I would just like to thank you, for all your help with our change over to water mistRead More...
They always conduct themselves very professionally and work well together withRead More...
“On contacting Blazequel I was able to get an engineer out that same day who providedRead More...